Pain Management EMR
Rated Top 10 Cloud-Based EMR by KLAS. Find Out Why Today.
PrognoCIS delivers a very powerful solution for pain clinics. We have developed a rich set of templates for various procedures and complaints that are widely used in our strong customer base.
PrognoCIS Pain Management Solution
Pain Management Electronic Medical Record Software
- Interactive diagrams for documenting precise location of pain, numbness, tingling, burning on extremities, neck, back, shoulder, face etc. The diagrams are inbuilt and any specific drawings of your practice can be added.
- Pain management specific HPI and complaints with systematic documentation of pain effect on daily activities, previous treatments tried and their efficacy, investigations undergone in the past, expected outcome of the present pain treatment etc.
- Quick glance face sheet to view patientís medical history in details including allergies, past/present medical problems, family social history, surgery history, current medications, all previous prescriptions, stopped medications with inbuilt drug-to-drug, drug-to-allergy contraindication warnings
- More than 80 pre-designed, customizable pain management procedures including all types of:
- Nerve blocks
- Ganglion blocks
- Epidural Steroid injections
- Facet injections
- Trigger point injections
- Bursa injections
- Botulinum injection
- Opioid trials for chronic pain
- Intrathecal cath/pump placement
- Infusion pump placement/interrogation/replacement
- Stimulator implantation
- Pain management-specific patient education with procedure-specific:
- Pre-procedure instructions
- Post-procedure precautions, dos and do nots
- Procedure explained in a language that patient will understand
Learn more about our practice management software.
Starting with the sales process, we were impressed with Prognocis. They set up the demos with the vendors and then were patient and very helpful in answering all of our questions. Once we made our decision on an EMR product, they have continued to assist us with our hardware and IT needs as well as being there for us when we have any questions or concerns. Prognocis is the only way to go.Suzanne - Jefferson Hill, PA
- Pre- and post-procedure vitals monitoring and integration with electronic vital machines.
- Pain management specific customizable templates for physical examinations/re-examinations, follow up. Detailed documentation of physical examination specific to pain management practice including Inspection, palpation, stability, active/passive range of motion of different joints, motor strength, deep tendon reflexes, sensory changes to light touch/pinprick, vascular exam, proactive maneuvers and tests etc.
- Single-entry Accidental Injury template. Single-entry work injury form from where information gets automatically filled in DFR, PR-2, PR-4 or return to work forms, work-status reports, workman's compensation reports/templates
- Structured Pain screening for pain management
- Patient health survey, patient intake forms, patient pain scoring indices such as Oswestry, SF-36 or Neck/back pain disability indices.
- Pain Management specific ICD and CPT, HCPC Codes that can be associated through the software to pain management procedures, complaints, consumables, labs or radiology done within the clinic. These are automatically picked up to capture accurate charge while creating superbill generated through PrognoCis..
- Customizable list of preferred or frequently used laboratories, radiologies with an exhaustive custom list of medical necessities that can be selected with a single click while ordering. Lab/radiology can be ordered electronically. Results can be electronically received and attached to patient records after review.
- Preloaded Pain Management specific Assessment/Plan notes or recommendations, diagnoses
- Easy Prescribing at clinic / refill requests over telephone/ faxing prescriptions directly to the pharmacy of patientís or clinicís choice, (eRx interface with pharmacies) or printing to a printer to be given to the patient at the end of the visit.
- Easy tracking of refills, secure prescriptions of scheduled drugs or narcotics, easy tracking of prescription for suspected abuse of narcotics.
- Quick access list of your preferred /pain management specific drugs
- Tracking of referrals
- Automatic letters to referring physicians, direct faxing through PrognoCIS